RULES: Lucky Month
The "Lucky month" contest is organized by Mesbobettes et Caleçons vos goûts (Cvg), (hereinafter "the Organizer") and is held from March 10, 2023 at 6 a.m. to April 15, 2023 at 12 p.m., (hereinafter “the contest period”).
To participate, you must be of legal age in your province of residence at the time of the contest. Are not eligible for the contest, the employees of Mesbobettes and Cvg, as well as their children and the people with whom they are domiciled.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
To enter, eligible entrants must, during the Contest Period:
- Have made a transaction, in-store or online, to receive a Lucky Month scratch card . The participant must scratch his coupon to find out instantly if he wins a prize. Limit of one entry per day per in-store customer.
- No purchase or consideration required
- 1 x A travel credit worth $3,000, offered in collaboration with Agence Voyages Aqua Terra Sherbrooke (the travel credit is valid for one year - until April 15, 2024 and cannot be redeemed for cash or transferable.)
- 10 x A Mesbobettes subscription for a period of one year (12 boxers) (value of $300)
- 10 x One week pack (seven boxers and seven pairs of bottoms) ($200 value)
- 20 x $100 cash
- 50 x A six-pack of stockings ($40 value)
- 50 x Mesbobettes gift card (value of $100)
- 100 x 50% off your next purchase
The participant receives a scratch off coupon. He must scratch it to find out if he wins a prize.
Odds of winning the grand prize are 1/7241
Odds of winning a prize are 3.3/100
7241 scratch tickets are printed and will be distributed to eligible participants, while supplies last.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To be declared a winner, each selected entrant must:
- Price discount. The winners who claim their prize (by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org ) will then receive from the Organizer all necessary information concerning taking possession of their prize. If a participant refuses his prize or if he does not come forward to claim his prize, the Organizer will be released from any obligation relating to the delivery of this prize and may proceed, at its discretion, to the cancellation of this prize or in a drawing, in front of witnesses.
- Verifications. All entries and the Declaration Form are subject to verification by the Organiser. Those which are, as the case may be, incomplete, inaccurate, illegible, mutilated, fraudulent, filed or transmitted late, containing a telephone number or any other invalid or otherwise non-compliant information, may be rejected and will not give right to the prize.
- Disqualification. Any person participating in this contest or attempting to participate by a means contrary to these rules and likely to be unfair to other participants (example: computer hacking, counterfeit tickets, etc.) will be automatically disqualified and could be referred to the authorities. competent courts.
- Course of the competition. Any attempt to sabotage the legitimate operation of the contest is a violation of civil and criminal laws. If such attempts are made, the Organizer reserves the right to reject the participant's entries and obtain compensation under the law.
- Acceptance of Prizes. The prizes must be accepted as described in these rules and cannot be exchanged, substituted or transferred to another person, except as provided for in these rules.
- Limitation of Liability. In the event that the number of prizes offered exceeds the number of eligible participants, the organizer reserves the right to cancel the excess prizes.
- Disclaimer - Use of Prize. The winner releases the Organizer and the persons for whose benefit this contest is held from any liability for damages that may result from his participation in the contest, acceptance and use of the prize. The winner acknowledges that upon receipt of the prize or the letter confirming his prize, the performance of the obligations related to the prize becomes the sole and exclusive responsibility of the various suppliers of products and services. The first prize winner agrees to sign a declaration and release form to this effect. The winner of a prize acknowledges that the only warranty applicable to the prize is the usual manufacturer's warranty.
- Limitation of liability - operation of the contest. The Organizer and the persons for whose benefit this contest is held disclaim all liability relating to the malfunctioning of any computer component, any software or any communication line, relating to the loss or absence of network communication or relating to any faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible or erased transmission by any computer or any network and which may limit or prevent any person from reading the rules of participation. They also disclaim any liability for any damage or loss that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by the downloading of any Internet page or any software or other and by the transmission of any information for participation. in the competition. In particular, if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or seriously affected, including due to viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or computer technical failures or any other cause, the Organizer reserves the right to cancel, modify, extend or suspend the competition.
- Limitation of Liability - Receipt of Entries. The Organizer and the persons for whose benefit this contest is held will not be responsible for lost, misdirected or late entries, including due to a problem related to the postal service or any failure for any reason whatsoever, of the site website during the duration of this contest, including any damage to an entrant's computer or mobile device.
- Limitation of liability - situation out of control. The Organizer and the people for whose benefit this contest is held will not assume any liability of any nature whatsoever in all cases where their inability to act results from an event or a situation beyond their control in the establishments whose services are used to hold this contest.
- Modification of the competition . The Organizer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend, in whole or in part, this contest in the event that an event or any human intervention occurs that may alter or influence the administration, security, impartiality or conduct of the contest as provided for in these rules. No responsibility can be imputed to him.
- End of participation in the competition. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, participation in the contest should end in whole or in part before the end date provided for in these rules, the award may be made, at the discretion of the Organizer, among the registrations duly registered and received up to the date of the event that put an end to participation in the competition.
- In any case, the Organizer may not be required to award more prizes or to award a prize other than in accordance with these rules.
- Limitation of liability - participation in the competition. By participating or attempting to participate in this contest, any person releases the Organizer and the persons for whose benefit this contest is held from all liability for any damages that they may suffer as a result of their participation or attempt to participate in the contest.
- By accepting the prize and participating in this contest, any winner authorizes the Organizer, and the persons for whose benefit this contest is held, to use, if necessary, name, photograph, image, voice, place of residence, and this, without any form of compensation. Posters, newspaper articles, photos on the websites https://www.mesbobettes.ca/ and/or https://www.boutiquecvg.com/ , https://www.voyagesaquaterrasherbrooke.com/ and/or on the Facebook pages are a few examples of the communication tools that will be produced following the announcement of the winners.
- Communication with Participants. No communication or correspondence will be exchanged with the Participants within the framework of this contest other than in accordance with these rules, unless they have otherwise consented thereto.
- Personal information. Personal information collected about entrants will be used for contest management purposes. No communication, commercial or otherwise, unrelated to this competition will be sent to participants, unless they have otherwise consented.
- Property. The entry forms and the First Prize Winner's Declaration Form ($3,000 travel credit offered in collaboration with Agence Voyages Aqua Terra Sherbrooke ) are the property of the Organizer and will not be returned to participants under any circumstances.
- Decisions. Anyone who enters the contest agrees to abide by these rules and the final and irrevocable decisions of the Organizer, who administers the contest.
- The contest is subject to all applicable laws. A dispute regarding the organization or conduct of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for resolution. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping to reach a settlement.